Who is the course for?
A blended learning Level 2/3 EV / Hybrid course that consists of knowledge and practical learning and assessments. This course is designed for people who may encounter electric/hybrid vehicles within a routine maintenance situation.
£565 exc VAT.
It contains two mandatory units EV2.2 and EV3.
EV2.2 covers all of the skills and knowledge from IMI Level 2 Award in Electric/Hybrid Vehicles Routine Maintenance Activities and EV3 covers skills.
- Electric/hybrid vehicle system components and operation
- Hazards surrounding electric/hybrid vehicles
- How to reduce the risks to yourself and others when working on electric/hybrid vehicles
- Safely preparing the vehicle when carrying routine maintenance (NOT high voltage components or systems)
- Working safely on an electric/hybrid vehicle
- Using information to carry out the task
- Carrying out repairs on high energy electrical systems
- Recording information and making suitable recommendations
How will it be assessed?
It will be assessed via a multiple-choice online assessment, and a practical assessment. The knowledge and practical assessments will be completed on the 3rd day of training.
The knowledge assessment must be passed before the learner can progress to the practical elements.
How long is the course?
The course operates over 3 days and will cover both the theory and practical elements. You will be provided with online blended learning resources that must be completed before attending your first day of the course.
Before you join this course you must be able to provide evidence for the below:
- Appropriate vehicle maintenance and repair knowledge and skills at level 2.
You will be provided with a section to provide this information upon completing the payments section of your booking form.
This form must be completed at least 3 days before the course begins. Failure to do so may result in you not being allowed to attend the training sessions.